Sunday, November 22, 2009

lazy sunday

Disappointment of the weekend was obviously the badgers less than stellar performance against Northwestern. so much for being partial owners of a big ten title. oh well. Today however, made up for it when the vikings dominated Seattle and pretty much locked up the NFC North. Unfortunately the packers were playing at the same time and stole the TV coverage so us Minnesotans were not able to witness the vikings victory live. thats probably the worst part about going to school in wisconsin. the other worst part about being in wisconsin is having to be surround by packer fans everyday.


For instance, last night I was at Monday's with a few friends when I struck up a conversation with a nice girl from Green Bay. When I told her I was from Minnesota, she immediately started ranting about brett favre. she also kept hassling me for once hating brett favre, but now suddenly being a fan because he's on my team. I tried to tell her that she flip flopped just as big because she once loved brett but now despises him for joining the superior vikings. she wasn't able to see the parallel of course (she is a packer fan after all) and continued to question my fanhood for the vikings...typical cheesehead

anyway, I'm still trying to figure out what blogging is all about. I've looked at some other ones and see that they're all pretty random. with that, enjoy the creepiest commercial of all time that I saw today...

No comments:

Post a Comment