So last night was the second of three Finance 300 exams. I was nervous because the first exam went less than poorly for me. This one however was not quite as bad. I studied better for this one and was much more prepared. When it was over, I had that same feeling you get when you finish your last final of the semester. Like a huge weight is lifted off your shoulders and you don't have a care in the world. I then celebrated appropriately and has thus left me feeling a little "drowsy" today. Now I'm just gonna enjoy the weekend without any tests hanging over my head and can't wait for my trip to Memphis. I'm a little bummed that I don't get to go home and visit all my friends from Edina, but at the same time am looking forward to spending a few days with my sister and family, who I see also fairly sparingly.
Funny story from last night - Brett and I were walking to Asian Kitchen for a late night feast when we decided to throw m&m's at innocent bystanders walking past us on the sidewalk. One must have got away from Brett, because it connected with an oncoming car who's driver then stopped, got out, and yelled "THROWING ROCKS AT CARS HUH?!?"..."It was an M&M sir!"I yelled back. and then Brett and I took off down the block and hid behind a house until things cooled off

No comments:
Post a Comment