Tuesday, November 17, 2009

this blog...



After going through my first few posts, I noticed that until I actually go on my trip to Europe, this blog seems a little pointless. Last night I was trying to think of a good post and obviously didn't come up with anything too great (i.e. no more television woes...). However for this assignment I have in English, I need to continue to post. The guidelines are that I must have a specific audience and purpose for my blog. Eventually my audience will be my friends and family and the purpose will be to keep people up to date on my travels and experiences overseas. As for now, my audience is my classmates and instructor in my English 201 class (and anyone who randomly comes across it). So with this audience, I will say that the purpose of the blog will be to inform them on how school is going over these next couple weeks and my thoughts and reactions to current events. So expect one of those two things to be the topic in posts to come

No comments:

Post a Comment