Monday, November 16, 2009

my first blog ever

For English 201, I have an assignment that lets me choose any type writing genre for the final paper. I thought I would take this opportunity to start a blog. We have talked some in class about how big blogs are becoming so I thought I would see what it was all about. One of my friends at school just started one, his is titled "Bemo State of Mind" so I thought I'd pay tribute to his blog as it also sparked my interest in blogging (hence my blog title). I also thought a blog would be a good thing to start for when I go to Italy this spring. It will be tough to communicate with all my friends and family back home so I'm thinking I'll keep this blog up to date with what I'm doing and where I'm going during my 5 months in Europe. I should credit this idea to one of my friends from high school who just spent a semester on the "semester at sea" program. So thank you Hannah P for your inspiring blog. I hope mine can be as entertaining as yours was. Anyway, those are the reasons that I started this blog and I hope my followers (all 3 of em) enjoy...
(212 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment